Sunday, January 9, 2011

Redefining who you are

Bringing in the new year the majority of people will make a new year resolution to go to the gym, lose weight,  eat healthy etc. I started this blog to make me feel accountable for myself and REALLY taking care of myself. My mom told me a few days ago that she ordered the program P90X. I had no idea what this program was so I looked it up. I say numerous testimonials and it encouraged me to join them in the adventure of redefining myself. There are so many programs out there, and finding one that really works for you is a chore in itself. I have seen many people follow a program for a few weeks, and then fall back to where they were in the beginning. I wanted to take the opportunity to really see if this program can do what it claims it can do. The results you want are suppose to be in 90 days which is about three months. I am going to stick to this program for 90 days and blog my progress. I want to not only prove to myself that I have self discipline, but I want to show you that anything is possible. If you put your mind to mind and body to it then you can achieve anything you want. I am a friend, sister, daughter, student, girlfriend, granddaughter, nurse assistant... I am so many things to other people. I am so grateful to be all those things, but I need to take time for myself. This is my time and I am very excited and happy to do something for me. I can't stress enough about giving time to yourself to take care of who you are. I am pleased to say that I have an abundance of support from my boyfriend. He came into my life giving me the strength to do anything and helps me stand when I feel weak. Having someone in your life who can make you feel good about yourself, and give you strength you need to get you through tough time, makes dealing with situations a lot calmer. My life is not easy by any means. I go to school, and I work. It is definitely stressful trying to take care of me in the midst of all the chaos. As soon as I get the program my journey begins in redefining me. 90 days to prove to me and everyone else that anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment